Working Principle Of Zzkd Rotary Evaporator
How to use the rotary evaporator installation
, working principle, advantages and disadvantages , the former is used in small laboratories, and the latter is used in biological, pharmaceutical, chemical and other fields. There are many consultations on the use of our rotovap machine
, detailed operation steps and the advantages and disadvantages of the instrument itself. Today, the editor of ZZKD Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd. Let me introduce to you in detail.
How to use ZZKD instrument rotary evaporator:
1. Connect the hose to the condensate faucet, and connect the vacuum hose to the vacuum pump for vacuuming.
2. Pour water into the heating tank (preferably pure water), if tap water is used, please leave it for a day or two before use. 3. The method of adjusting the angle of the main unit: as long as the main unit and the column connecting screw are loosened, the main unit can be tilted arbitrarily between 0-45 degrees.
4. Turn on the condensed water, turn on the power supply, connect the rotovap in organic chemistry bottle to the main unit (don't let go), turn on the vacuum pump to make it reach a certain degree of vacuum, and then release your hand.
5. The method of adjusting the height of the main unit: Press down the pressure bar at the bottom of the heating tank, adjust the arc left and right to make the main unit reach the appropriate position, and then leave the pressure bar to reach the required height.
6. Turn on the speed control switch, the green light is on, adjust the speed knob on the left side, and the evaporating bottle starts to rotate. Turn on the temperature adjustment switch, the green light is on, adjust the temperature adjustment knob on the left side of the heating tank to start automatic temperature control heating, and the rotary steamer enters the trial operation. Once the temperature and vacuum are within the required range, the solvent will evaporate into the receiving bottle.
7. Stop the low-temperature coolant circulating pump, stop the heating of the water bath, turn off the water pump to circulate water, pour out the solvent in the receiving bottle, wash the buffer ball and receive the bottle. After steaming, stop the rotation first, then open the atmosphere, then stop the water pump, and finally remove the distillation flask.
8. After therotovap in organic chemistry completed, first turn off the speed control switch and the temperature control switch, and press the lower lever to raise the main unit. Then turn off the vacuum pump and open the vent valve above the condenser to make it communicate with the atmosphere, remove the evaporating bottle and the evaporation process is over.
The working principle of ZZKD rotary evaporator:
The working principle of the inexpensive rotovap is to heat at a constant temperature under vacuum conditions, so that the rotary bottle rotates at a constant speed, and the material forms a large-area film on the bottle wall and evaporates efficiently. The solvent vapor is cooled and recovered in the collection bottle by a high-efficiency glass condenser, which greatly improves the evaporation efficiency. It is especially suitable for the concentration and purification of biological products that are easily decomposed and denatured at high temperature. Rotary evaporators are mainly used for concentration, crystallization, drying, separation and solvent recovery in the pharmaceutical, chemical and biopharmaceutical industries. Compared with atmospheric inexpensive rotovap, the evaporation rate is faster under negative pressure. If some samples cannot withstand high temperature, they can be carried out at normal temperature.
Advantages of ZZKD Instrumentrotovap in organic chemistry :
The rotary evaporator is mainly used to collect the solute, and the collection of the solution is mainly the same as recycling and reducing pollution. In addition, rotary evaporation is heated by using a water bath or an oil pan. In general, rotary evaporation can greatly reduce the time of experiments compared to water vapor evaporation. Typically, rotary evaporation is completed in as little as a few minutes, with a maximum time of no more than half an hour. Conversely, it takes about an hour for the water vapor to evaporate to complete. Disadvantages of HJLab Rotary Evaporator Rotary evaporator is a separation process that utilizes the difference in boiling point of the solvent, and it can separate all components after condensation. In addition, the degree of vacuum is also an important factor affecting the effect of rotary evaporation. Rotary evaporation can take advantage of the boiling points of solids and liquids
Precautions for use of inexpensive rotovap Precautions for use:
1. Add distilled water to the water bath to avoid scale formation in the pot;
2. There is no water in the water bath and cannot be energized;
3. Avoid contaminating the surface of the instrument with organic solvents;
4. When the vacuum degree is less than 0.08Mpa, the sealing ring should be replaced in time to avoid damage to the machine;
5. A straightened rotating bottle must be used, otherwise the straight glass conduit will be damaged.
The above is the specific introduction of the use method, working principle, advantages and disadvantages of the rotary evaporator. If you want to know more about the rotary evaporator, please contact Shanghai Hujia Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd., and we will serve you one-on-one. Shanghai Hujia Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd. has been committed to the production of experimental instruments, including supporting temperature control instruments,inexpensive rotovap, glass reactors and vacuum pumps. Customers who need to buy consult us.