Rotary evaporator uses in laboratory
Rotary vacuum evaporator is the main product of ZZKD,Our rotary evaporators include: 2L rotary evaporator
, 5L rotary evaporator
, 10L rotary evaporator
, 20L rotary evaporator
, 50L rotary evaporator
Rotary vacuum evaporator is an indispensable experimental instrument and equipment for drying, concentration, crystallization, separation, evaporation, solvent recovery and other processes in the scientific research and production process of pharmaceutical, chemical, biological products and other industries.Its working principle is to use constant temperature to heat the film and evaporate under vacuum negative pressure.The rotary evaporator uses stepless speed regulation to make the glass rotating bottle rotate at a constant speed, and the material forms a large area uniform film on the wall of the glass bottle. At this time, the rotating bottle is evenly heated by the constant temperature water and oil bath, so that the material will form under vacuum conditions. Evaporate at high speed, and the solvent vapor is cooled by the high-efficiency glass condenser tube and recovered in the glass collection bottle, so that the entire experiment process is completed.The rotating body of the rotary vacuum evaporator is composed of a stable and reliable three-phase asynchronous motor and a frequency converter control device.Today we will introduce to you what are the advantages of the rotary vacuum evaporator.
Advantages of rotary evaporator: low noise, reliable sealing, large contact area, high evaporation efficiency, convenient use, can handle easily foaming materials, complete specifications, etc.Our company has 2L, 5L, 10L, 20L, 30L, 50L and other specifications of rotary vacuum evaporator. Among them, the maximum capacity of 50L rotary evaporator is a large scale rotary evaporator developed exclusively by our company to meet the needs of customers in large scale production.
Specifically, the advantages of rotary vacuum evaporator mainly include the following aspects:
1. The main structure adopts a large number of stainless steel and aluminum alloy parts, which is firm and beautiful.
2. The rotary vacuum evaporator adopts the manual lifting of the pot body, and the lifting stroke is 180mm.
3. The condenser of the rotary vacuum evaporator adopts main and auxiliary high-efficiency double condensers to ensure high recovery rate. It is used to evaporate organic solvents and adopts a vertical condenser to save space.
4. The rotating shaft adopts high borosilicate glass, and the connection part adopts fluorine rubber skeleton oil seal, which has high sealing degree and good effect.
5.The rotary evaporator is equipped with a lifting heating tank, a closed resistance wire heater, and the temperature for heating with water or oil is from room temperature to 99 ℃ or 400 ℃. The water tank is made of high-quality stainless steel with a cylindrical shape, which has strong corrosion resistance and long service life.The heating tank can be raised and lowered up and down, intelligent temperature control of the bath, digital display, and temperature control are realized by a K-type sensor.When the water temperature reaches the preselected temperature, the controller automatically cuts off the heater power supply, and when the water temperature is lower than the water temperature, the controller automatically turns on the heater power supply to achieve a constant water temperature in the tank.
6. The rotating speed of the rotary evaporator is controlled by a frequency converter, digitally displayed, and the rotating speed is stable. We can use the speed control knob to set the required rotating speed.
7. The rotary vacuum evaporator has a vacuum display function.