New 20L Rotary Evaporator Wholesale Suppliers Online
RE-2002 Rotary Evaporator
the maximum capacity of the rotary bottle is 20L, the capacity of the collection bottle is 10L, the speed is 0-140r.pm, and the motor power is 180W. RE-2002 20L rotary evaporator
has outstanding operation Advantages, flexible functional details, and comprehensive security features. A rotary evaporation flask (flask) is used to increase the evaporation area and place it in a water bath under reduced pressure while rotating and heating the device to diffuse and evaporate the solution in the bottle. Combined with vacuum system and circulating cooler to form a complete laboratory distillation complete solution.
One. The use of rotary evaporator:
1. Turn on the circulating water, don't open it too much, otherwise it will spread out;
2. Turn on the water pump, close the vent valve of the rotary evaporator, wait for the vacuum to drop to more than half, and then start to prevent it from falling;
3. Deflate in time when there are a lot of bubbles in the bottle to prevent it from spraying out;
4. If sprayed out, clean the explosion-proof ball in time to avoid contaminating other samples;
5. Pour waste liquid in time after spinning;
6. Return to the original state after spinning with oil pump;
7. Turn off the circulating water after spinning;
8. Do not use the pump when suction filtration and rotary steam are used at the same time, otherwise it will suck backwards;
9. After using, first deflate, then turn off the pump, and then turn off the circulating water.
two. Precautions for use
1. Use a small vacuum before use, and then rotate to prevent the distillation flask from slipping. When stopping, stop the rotation, hold the distillation flask by hand, and open the atmosphere. When the vacuum drops to a certain index, stop the vacuum pump to prevent the distillation flask. Shedding and suction.
2. Each interface, sealing surface, sealing ring and joint need to be coated with a layer of vacuum grease before installation.
3. Water must be added to the heating tank before power is applied.
4. If the vacuum is too low, pay attention to check the air tightness of each joint, vacuum tube and glass bottle.
5. When rotary steam is sensitive to air, connect a nitrogen balloon to the exhaust port, first pass a burst of nitrogen, exhaust the air in the rotary evaporator, and then connect the sample bottle to rotary steam. After steaming, release nitrogen to increase the pressure, then turn off the pump, and then remove the sample bottle and seal it.
6. If the sample viscosity is very large, slow down the rotation speed, and then slowly rotate it manually to form a new liquid surface to facilitate solvent evaporation.